Giving Grid Social Media Fundraiser
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]Thank you for your interest in posting a “Giving Grid” fundraiser! It’s going to take some work, but what a small price to pay to serve our community. Thanks in advance to your attention to detail here.
Remember: The total of the card is $585 — which helps feed a family for an entire year.
How it’s going to work:
Step #1: Save the “Giving Grid” photo to your phone’s album and post the picture to your Facebook, Facebook story, Instagram, and Instagram story (or whichever social network you have).
- Tag Hungry Souls (@HungrySoulsATX)
- Include a version of the script below……feel free to put it in your own words to make it personal, just make sure to include the details!
“Hi friends! Help me feed food insecure kids in our community this summer by pledging a box above! Steps: 1. Claim one (or twelve!) of these squares by commenting below the square you want. 2. I’ll message you with your payment options. 3. The End. Kids and their families will be fed all year long because of your contribution! Thanks for your help!”
Step #2: Respond to comments of people who purchase a square by copy and pasting the script below! You’ll Direct Message people their giving options once they comment on your post.
Direct Message Script:
“Thank you for your generous donation! You have two options to process your gift quickly and easily:
- If you would like for your gift to be tax deductible, pay here: https://app.hellofund.com/view/WZPBL21G
- If you’re not worried about your gift being deductible, you can text hungrysouls to 56651 or Venmo us @HungrySoulsATX. It will show up as Hungry Souls and insert “Giving Square” in the comment section to help us keep track!
Thank you again for your generous donation to feed hungry kids this summer!”
Want an example? Click HERE![/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”2570″ add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center”][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]24-hour Update Tip
After 24 hours, edit the photo to mark the boxes that have been claimed and re-post it to your Facebook or Instagram. It encourages others to participate when they see your board filling up!
Want an example? Click HERE.
How to mark off squares on an iPhone:
- Go to your photos
- Select the Giving Grid photo
- Select “Edit” at the top right of your screen
- Press the three little dots at the bottom of the screen
- Select “Markup”
- Change the color to a bright one (like red) and use your finger to cross off each square that has been taken
- Select “done” and it will save to the image
- Post that image to Facebook as a 24-hour update!
Let us know!
Thanks again for your participation. Is there any thing better to raise money for then to give our communities the opportunity for nutritious meals and the love of Jesus?
Feel free to be creative and make it fun. Go get em![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]